Club Kit Design - Open evening 7.30 pm Friday 31/1/14

Mark O

• 2023 Subscriptions

The proposed designs will be available for viewing on Sunday after the reliability rides. If you wish to see them you'll need to turn out.

Thanks to those who turned out this evening.

M

Mark, I will be coaching youths at the velodrome tomorrow from 9 till 1.30 so can't make the reliability.

A number of people have requested to see the jersey designs by pm - is this going to happen?

• 3 weeks later...

All

Mark is. working on all the details regarding kit that will include how to order pay and where to collect it from

I can't say exactly where we are in the process but we are moving towards the end product stage

I am certain Mark will inform us when.

On another note it would be nice if all members order at least one club top to reflect the change in design and for some uniformity in the groups

Sorry folks I hadn't noticed there had been a request for an update. So where are we at?

Design has been chosen by the membership and we had a clear winner by more than the length of the Georgetown.

The design is with Pactimo and is currently been worked on - have had a 1st draft returned devoid of sponsors artwork and this has been tweaked. I am at present, with the assistance and my glamourous assistant tying up all the loose ends regards various sponsors logos before sending them to Pactimo for insertion onto the kit.

I hope to have all this done and signed off by Friday or over the weekend.

We will be going down the club store route once the design has been finalised and approved. This means that all members will have a short window of opportunity to select what they want. As this is a first order I have limited the range of garments on the basis I did not foresee demand for a huge amount of kit accessories based on my earlier pre kit order thread. From memory the range of items will be s/s & l/s jerseys (M & F). Bib shorts (M & F) and gillets. The actual ranges of garment quality which the individual item comes from, Ascent, Summit & Continental, are all available.

I will post up full details regards the club store in due course. However, be aware you as an individual are buying the kit up front, no payments to the club.

In terms of delivery early April all being well and no last minute glitches is my target date. Delivery is earmarked for 5 weeks from the day the club store closes, hence the short opening window.

Hope this helps, however please be patient with me on this as there are so many pieces to this particular jigsaw,

M

ALL the committee have been working hard for our members.

Mark especially so on the kit front.

Bear with us-good news to follow soon.

Although it seems to be the worst kept secret in Western Europe.

I'll give you a hint- I saw Peter Sagan at Glasgow Airport yesterday...

Guys and girls, I don't wish to open a can of worms here so no stupid or of topic comments or questions as I just don't have the time. A quick yes please only. I will take the huff on this one and spit my dummy. Also please don't start asking for everything under the sun, its not being added at this point. We will open the store again later in the year and can add to the range then. So with that in mind who would like a skin suit. Size doesn't matter I just need at least 5 to meet the minimum. Sorry to be so blunt.