Club Kit Design - Open evening 7.30 pm Friday 31/1/14

Mark O

Guys,

You are missing the point here. I can ask for a long sleeve AND a short sleeve skinsuit to be added to the store - no problem. I am not doing the actual ordering, you are! - via the club store when it opens. You individually go in and select what you want on line, (details regards how you do this will follow soon). The reality is, if 4 order L/Sleeve and 3 order S/Sleeve then the outcome is no one gets a skin suit because neither will reach the minimum order number. Currently we have 5 indicating that they will order a LS skinsuit.

That is an outcome I want to avoid and is the reason why I kept the range of garments narrow at this time. We can add more items at any time, But to allow for production there MUST be a min of 5 in each and every time a NEW garment is ordered. There are no minimums on re orders. I can't make this any simpler.

Ok, I will ask for a short sleeve skinsuit garment to be added to the store, but be advised this is against my better judgement at this time given the level of demand, and be prepared for disappointment should the minimums not be met.