Rescheduled End of season full club ride - 20th Oct 2013 (someone buy Mark a calendar please)

Mark O

Apologies to one and all. I had missed the agreed date of Billy's Dunoon run post. As Billy's run was posted first I'll concede the date - only fair I think.

That being the case, the full club ride is now taking place the 19th October. Would have suggested the 6th, however this clashes with the hillclimb championship. Same format as the earlier thread (please refer to it as I can't be bothered re typing it). Please post up if you intend to ride this one and which bunch you usually ride with or if you are a jet. Also, seniors, if you are willing to act as a buddy for our older jets can you please note this too. Helps with organisation.

Details to follow nearer the time.

Cheers

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

My personal recomendation is the one andy got the club raffle, which I won ( what a coincidence!) Its a real stormer!!

What is the run? I'm off cycling, work, the lot for an insulin pump fitting/training from the 7th, so this could be a return to cycling, slowly and careful from me, so will consider my options.

Greg

• 4 weeks later...

Mudguards

Required after the clocks go back for bunch rides especially a rear one

Also make sure it stops spray on the rider following you

That means the very short ones are no good