Pasta training April 1

Guest EPCC

• 1 month later...

Medal for MacBagel!!!! And what nick were you in? reminded me of a plague victim when you staggered in that day.

Rest/recovery is as important as training coach, as your bout of man flu appears to be highlighting. Clearly you've over cooked your peaking and are now paying the price of a supressed immune system which has allowed the lurgy to take hold and leave you looking , well a little peaky. :icon_mooning

I'll decide if I'm riding on Sunday and I refuse to rise to your badly hooked bait. :smash

Will tell you all about it on Tuesday night at the 2nd 2 up, you having missed the first thru illness (pattern forming), assuming you show your wee chubby cheeks and I don't venture out on Sunday.

hugs n kisses (probably not - you'll still be classed as contagion)

Skinny Boy.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I will be hitting the hills en France. I found a two new monsters within 40k of the house today, en route to Grenoble, which are on the hit list. I am working, honest!! well until 3pm tomorrow anyway.

One is 8-12% for 2.5km. I thought coming up the other side in the car was bad enough!

Nice to be riding in shorts and short sleeves!, Hello, beer !!

Have a good one.

Tom

Yes indeed. Had a good day...in hindsight!...hills were hard but I expected that. :smash

Chung has told me you waited in Kilbirnie. Sorry...mine and Matt's quads went into spasms on that last wee rise and everyone was too far ahead to let you know. 1 mile from home so took the sensible option and Matt took up my offer of a lift home.

Thanks for the regroups at the hilltops as well!

I sometimes feel a bit of a fraud with all that Record stuff :oops:

I tell myself it's a hobby I enjoy. Just, er, don't have to be good at it!!

Had the joys of an empty house to watch De Ronde as well! Hello, beer !!

Just have to do a bit of fence painting before The Boss gets home!

Hello, beer !!

• Life Members

Apologies to Matt for talking him into doing the Largs run, his intention was for the 9.15 bunch.

But you & Ritchie did really well, it was a hard hilly route with all sorts of nasty short & long climbs.

Good run with decent weather & a welcome cafe stop at the BB!

Cheers

Chung

Richie

Lying down with a recovery glass of red cracking ride and a great effort by all that is one of the best tu.s this side of the river tough climbs technical decent what more can you ask for