Club Presentation Dance 2010

ginty001

• 2023 Subscriptions

This year's Club Presentation Dance will be held on Saturday 13th November Hello, beer !! . The location will be confirmed next Tuesday 19th October, there are 2 options being considered at the moment, both of them in Bridge of Weir..

After the success of last years dance, it has been decided to once again include both the Wheelers and the Jets presentations on the same evening, so get those diaries out and get them marked up...

I will post next Tuesday with final details of venue, ticket prices and format.....

Cheers for now

Ian...............

• 2023 Subscriptions

:rockband Confirmation of the details of this years dance :rockband

All welcome: Johnstone Wheelers members old and new, Johnstone Jets riders, parents, brothers, sisters, and friends. The dance is NOT only for prizewinners, come along and share a few beers/wines/energy drinks with your friends Hello, beer !!

VENUE : Old Ranfurly Golf Club, Ranfurly Place, Bridge of Weir

Time: 7: 00pm till Late

FOOD: Buffet

DRINKS: Golf Club Bar

Tickets: £10 adults, £5 children and concesssions

The evening will follow it's usual format.

Introduction to the guest of honour

Presentation of trophies, medals and awards

Ceilidh

Buffet

Raffle

More dancing Come with me to the Casbah.

Tickets on sale very soon from committe members.

Donations of raffle prizes gratefully received, at the clubrooms in advance or on the night itself.

• 2023 Subscriptions

C'mon folks, don't be shy Hello, beer !! , need to get an idea of numbers for catering... To have your tickets allocated please post on the forum, PM me or drop me a text message on 07760178464... Last year's dance was a great wee night, looking for more of the same ..

Cheers Ian :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hello, beer !! Thanks to all the guys'n'gals who have already put their hands up for tickets for the dance Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

BUT, we still need a big push on, only 5 days to go,we've got a great venue this year, and i'm sure it'll be a good night, but we need people to turn up..

Come on folks lets have a nice wee end of season celebration, no need for baby sitters, just bring the kids along :flamethrower

Ian......

Folks,

Another call for those looking for tickets for saturday night

Prize winners, in no particular order, are:-

Billy MacDonald

Campbell Crombie

Charlie McCusker

Claire MacAulay

David Thomson

Frank Kennedy

Greg Balden

Iain Cowden

Ian McGinty

James MacDonald

Jim Daly

Jonathan Mitchell

Josh McLauglin

Kenny Christie

Kenny MacDonald

Kenny Steele

Mark Logan

Mary Ashworth

Mike Ferguson

Paul Cowan

Paul McDonald

Ramsay Muirhead

Vicky Begg

Richard,

Ever been tempted to script the subtitles in advance?

Yeah, you could make up ridiculous things that no one would ever believe, just to see if anyone is watching. How about: Dundee United 1 St Mirren 2?

:shock:

I thought you'd be well chuffed Mulholland. or are you switching allegiances in anticipation of the plug being pulled?

Richard,

Ever been tempted to script the subtitles in advance?

Yeah, you could make up ridiculous things that no one would ever believe, just to see if anyone is watching. How about: Dundee United 1 St Mirren 2?

:shock:

I thought you'd be well chuffed Mulholland. or are you switching allegiances in anticipation of the plug being pulled?

Aye, a coupon buster tonight. :shock: