Sign in to follow this  
martin

Club run 26th May

Yip u will recall that u me Paul Leavy Darryl & Alan Mclean finished at beer festival last year. We had done tak me doon. It was a glorious sunny day finished off by my niece buying us all pints as was cash only at bar. It was also my birthday so reason I remember u all owe me a pint

Charlie, we could do a joint birthday celebration as it will be the midway point between our birthdays. Also, I won’t be at work the next day.

11 hours ago, Gerard Deeley said:

Clubrooms at 1230, track to Morrison’s then Barrochan Road.  Should allow for at least one mechanical on the way.

Not sure if I can do that distance. I'll meet you in Crosslee at 12:45. 

On 3/10/2019 at 11:37 AM, charlie p said:

Yip u will recall that u me Paul Leavy Darryl & Alan Mclean finished at beer festival last year. We had done tak me doon. It was a glorious sunny day finished off by my niece buying us all pints as was cash only at bar. It was also my birthday so reason I remember u all owe me a pint

As I recall we had several pints. This was the first round of overpriced Italian lager that I got in. It was when we abandoned this pish and went for the good stuff that your niece came to our rescue. 

Moral: keep some spondulicks for the real ale bar.