Bute APR - 21st September

Richard

• 2023 Subscriptions

Finally got round to signing up, only 8 places remaining for the APR, 7 for the novice, 40 for the ladies and the TT is full.

If Paul is helping with the seeding again this year i'd just like to take this opportunity to remind him how far behind i am going up the Clune every Thursday night! :D

Old design kit carring old sponsor logos should be getting phased out and really should not be getting used for racing in. Fine to wear if you have existing older kit on club runs, out riding solo or in informal groups and you are simply making best use of what you have in the way of kit. I don't think that is unreasonable nor do I think our sponsors would. However bear in mind our sponsors have contributed handsomely to the club coffers and are entitled to see their names associated with Johnstone Wheeler riders, particularly at races and the like.

Personally speaking, if you are a relatively new member and don't currently have the new club kit then you should consider racing in a non club jersey. The club store will be opening relatively soon at which point the full array of club clothing will be available. 

M