Double Arran

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team

Apologies in ADvance, this itch will not go, ever, until the deed is done.

Always better to plan aheAD so thought I would propose a new DAte for the ultimate challenge with a good few weeks notice to plan training and taper.

SaturDAy 6th August. Who might be up for that DAte?

Power flat Jan, power everything Alan, threshold man Alex, climber Colin, fresh from injury Ian, pray for us Jesus, extreme climber James, paceman Marko, Dr Alan, honeymoon boy Rob, Andy de Rosa, Cheeky Chas, coach Billy, etc etc

You all know the script and what you would be signing up for.

I might need a big miles and small beers holiDAy if there are enough takers enough for this DAte

:):)

Ps Alan, before you reply you might want to check if you have entered anything !!

Can't do the 6th. Triathloning (is that a word?) that weekend.

Thinking about it, between, a wee cheeky weekend in London the following weekend and proper sunny hols  thereafter I'm not free for selection until the middle of September!!!! I doubt I'd be in DA or even SA shape by then. Good luck guys if you do go for it.

Paul, I have a wee sneaky feeling that you might need to shelve this til 2017 to have the necessary bodies to do this. Perhaps a focus for the winter boggers miles and aim to leave the last Saturday in the month from March onwards free to go for it at the drop of a hat should the weather be set fair.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Taking shape, hope the weather is good. Looks like the committed are ( maybe that should read 'be committed' )

Me

Alan McB

Iain A

Jan

Colin

Andy

Mibeez Alex

6 or 7 would be perfect number. We should give it a full blast, be a good day out whatever.

Ohyadancer!