Sunday 18th January

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

If the forecast for Sunday holds up, anyone fancy a clockwise run to Largs?

I'm thinking Bowfield, Lochlibo Road, Kilwinning etc. and back via Westferry and Bishopton.

If it turns horrible again, maybe Billy could oblige with another turbofest.

• 2023 Subscriptions

According to the forecast the wind has turned round, so an anti-clockwise run might be better. It's also showing a high temp of 0 degrees. Still dry, but not really likely to thaw much.

• 2023 Subscriptions

If it's on, it'll be 09.30 at the clubhouse. Still keeping an eye on that forecast for overnight and tomorrow. Right now it's looking like an icy start and I'm not keen. I'll check in the morning.

• 2024 Subscriptions

Hi Guys

I'm out tomorrow but have to say I would prefer to do the route anti-clockwise due to the high probability of ice early on. Bowfield and Lochibar are highly likely to be icey especially early on.

I'll come to the club rooms for 9.30 anyway.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Totally agree with the anti-clockwise route, i.e. Bishopton, west ferry, Coast, Largs, then either Haylie or west Kilbride. Andy, if you're planning to meet us on lochlibo road, you'll need a sleeping bag and supplies.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Round the coast to Largs and decide then about a route back. I'm all for the extra miles, but we'll see what effect the cold is having.