Sunday 12th January Club Run

chung

• Life Members

Hi All,

I thought I'll take the initiative & post a run for this coming Sunday since I've not done one for a wee while.

You guest it, how a about a run over the bridge for a change of scenery guys since weather forecast for sunday is "OK" thus far.

I propose:

9.15am start Club room - Georgetown Rd. - over the bridge - Dumbarton - Helensburgh - Sinclair St. - Loch Loman Side - Balloch Cafe - Back to bridge via Alexandria, Bonhill & Home. Approx. 50ish miles from clubroom to clubroom. Fairly flat with Sinclair St. being the notable up hill bit.

If not, then Largs I guess! ;-)

Cheers

Chung

If not full of snot, I'll be out.

There is absolutely nothing controversial about Chung posting a run which takes in the Erskine Bridge, totally in keeping with character. Chung if you are riding to the bridge via town let me know and I'll meet you en route. Speirsbridge or Eastwood Toll perhaps? otherwise the Hurlet 8.45 ish.

• Life Members

If not full of snot, I'll be out.

There is absolutely nothing controversial about Chung posting a run which takes in the Erskine Bridge, totally in keeping with character. Chung if you are riding to the bridge via town let me know and I'll meet you en route. Speirsbridge or Eastwood Toll perhaps? otherwise the Hurlet 8.45 ish.

Mark,

I plan ride to the clubroom to meet the others, just because I posted the run in the first place.

I can still meet you around the Hurlet for 8.45ish, this'll still leave us plenty of time to get to the clubroom for a 9.15am start if suitable for you?

Tom, 3 Sundays in a roll, Well done! Paris-Roubaix training starts early for you I assume!

Cheers

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'll be out if the weather is ok. Gave blood yesterday, so definitely not going to be working hard, especially after having to be towed back along the track from KilmColm last Sunday (thanks Alan and Andy). Just hope the transfusion people remember I've to get some back before the reliabilities.

• Life Members

Guys,

In light of the forecast of possible icy condition predicted tomorrow. May I suggest (reluctantly) that we assess the road conditions when we meet at the clubroom to see whether to do the original planned route or do the coast road towards Largs via Bishopton, Westferry.

I hope folks are ok with that? So for those who plan to meet up at the bridge, please wait at the Red Smiddy roundabout so we can meet you there in case of route change. I hope that make sense!

I'll text Allan (who said will be waiting at bridge) tomorrow before setting off from the clubroom to inform him of our route choice.

I'll see everyone 9.15am at the clubroom then!

P.S Mark, there's a good chance I might need to drive to the clubroom if the minor roads are icy just like this morning. If so, I'll post up early before I leave the house.

Cheers

Chung