Main bunch June 2

Guest EPCC

Guest EPCC

Kyber Tak then to finish the crow north to south 85 miles from club rooms loads of strava segments

Note your intentions by posting

Steady pace and regroup at the top of the hills

Standing me up Alan - was all ready for the C2C that weekend ! Might be up for this as an alternative - some new roads.

Sorry Al,

Thought the C2C was the following weekend.

Also, didn't seem to be much enthusiasm for it and I don't think I'm fit enough for a 150 mile two up!

Billy - apologies for hijacking the post!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Life Members

Billy,

Does you route go as follow:

Clubroom - Bridge - Hardgate - Strathblane - Lennoxtown - Kilsyth - up the Tak (climb) - down from the view point - along the Carron Valley - towards Fintry - up the Crow road - back into Lennoxtown - Strathblane - Hardgate - bridge & home.

If so, then yes I should be there!

9.00am clubroom start then?

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Apologies Billy, how can I miss out the Kyber Pass - that lovely climb ...... not!

If you or anyone are feeling adverturous, then we can make a wee detour on the return leg & head up the Cuilt Brae just behind Strathblane which'll bring us back out onto the Stockiemuir! You'll love this! ;-)

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Billy,

No, the Cuilt Brae is after we come back down from the Crow road heading back into Strathblane, on the small roundabout we usually turn left heading back home. To do the "Cuilt Brae", we'll have to turn right instead on the roundabout passing into Strathblane and the climb is at the back of that. It's a nice climb out off the valley towards the Stockiemuir Road. Think of "Haylie Brae" but slightly shorter but better view once you get to the top!

We don't HAVE to do it, just a suggestion since it'll be a new one for most of us!

Paul, I'm sure you'll be just fine especially after Majorca! But like I said, it's just a wee extra option!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Will try to make it but I suspect I'm too sexy for this ride.

George

Let me reassure you. You're definitely not too sexy for this ride.

Hope this helps sooth any worries you might have had.

Andy

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

George

Let me reassure you. You're definitely not too sexy for this ride.

Hope this helps sooth any worries you might have had.

Andy

Pfffft. I'm too sexy for Milan, Johnstone and Japan.

Guest EPCC

Seeing as we are in complete harmony with this ride how about making the run between the hills race pace then team sky tempo on the climbs finishing with a cav style lead out train over the last ten miles to set up me for the George Town sprint