Reliability ride 1 tour of Renfrewshire

Guest EPCC

Stephen,

This is a JWCC club run and is open to club members and prospective members

Feel free to come along and see how you get on

KennyS

PS To those others who have yet to pay their membership fees ..... I'm sure Club Secretary Jannza would love to hear from you. Fees were due at the AGM :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Committee

Hi folks, sorry I couldn't join you.

Martin and I were with about 25 young riders, including four Jets, on the south side of Glasgow.

Good group skills. It was great to see them rotating in perfect echelons in a strong crosswind on the moor roads.

We also did lots of hill repeats in Eaglesham.

Then a tailwind blast back up the A77.

Alan

Good day did the job bike not reliable chain jumping as soon as effort went on pedals

Chain snapped at lochwinoch free wheeled to howwood and started to walk back however broke down outside George and Catrinas so George repaired chain and managed to get back

Good fun

Excellent day albeit tough. Good to get some road miles in. Absolute hell into that wind. Felt like a continuous climbing effort on the west ferry. Billy's mental stint before the clune was bonkers. Legs are gubbed. Waiting patiently for a proper post ride massage while composing this post - if its good enough for the pros....... No smut now! this thread is read by young people.

For future anyone else with training or track gubbed legs pm me and I'll see if I can book you a session.

Excellent day albeit tough. Good to get some road miles in. Absolute hell into that wind. Felt like a continuous climbing effort on the west ferry. Billy's mental stint before the clune was bonkers. Legs are gubbed. Waiting patiently for a proper post ride massage while composing this post - if its good enough for the pros....... No smut now! this thread is read by young people.

For future anyone else with training or track gubbed legs pm me and I'll see if I can book you a session.

Who's your massage guy? I've an easy week coming up and could certainly go one!