BIG COAST 18/12/2011

Guest George

As mooted by dashing daryl, who is up for the big coast next sunday? Met check has a sunny forecast with light wind so it's bound to be hosing down frogs & blowing a gale. If you have to ask the mileage it means you are mentally weak and will crack halfway round.bale out options available. Does anyone know the mileage?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy, that message is so poignant. Reading between the lines this is your way of telling us all this ace of bass training has cracked you and you have retreated into your gin swilling lush shell. We can help you but you have to want to be helped....the road to wellness starts 9am Sunday.

Seems that there's likely to be a good turn out for the last bunch run of 2011. Any thoughts on putting our departure back to 09.30 in hope of slightly better road conditions. I was out on Thursday morning and encountered a fair number of patches of black ice on stretches of road off the main routes. Can we have a quick consensus one way or other.

Paul, there's no way I'm getting out of my street and down the hill to the main road on a bike. I think the track will be treacherous in the morning. I intend to drive to Miller Street in the morning be it for a 09.00 or 09.30 depart.

Cheers

M