National 10TT

Ramsay

Hi Ben,

if you need a skin suit for the 10 on Sunday let me know, (dont know if you caught the last clothing order) i have one you can have (just wear shorts under it), dont know what your wearing at the moment but the organiser can be quite sticky for a Nat event.

PM or 07894 254815.

Cheers

Sean.

I posted 21.36 (i think) and came in 13th place overall. 50 seconds odd behind the champ Arthur Doyle.

A great experience and a lot of valuable knowledge gained which can only go some way to improving my times in the future.

To Willie and Kenny, a massive thankyou. How i would of loved to of journeyed home in the van with a medal round my neck. As it was all i wanted was to catch up on the sleep that my thumping heart deprived me of last night! So apologies for being so quiet.

Looking forward to the next open 10TT and another round of self anihilation.

Thanks to everyone for the support too.

When is this wind going to cease???????

Ben.

Hi team,

The big guy did really well. Predictably, he was very nervous and that accounted for for some time lost - he looked a bit laboured in the first three miles. We all felt the turn was quite technical and although Ben was only 2 seconds down on Ian Grant before the turn, it was about 12 seconds soon after. Kenny and I think his bike position needs tweaked too, so, all in all Ben can easily find another minute. Remember this was only his 4th '10' and only his second time on the TT bike.

He is the real deal though. Well done!

W