Reliability #3 - Sunday 20th February Sinclair Street

KennyS

All rides will leave from clubrooms on Miller Street

As per previous years there will be two or three bunches with the slower bunch leaving at 9:00am, the second bunch leaving at 9:30am and the wannabe racers leaving at 10:00am.

Tea, coffee, soup and sandwiches will be served in the clubrooms at the end of the ride. All donations of soup, sandwiches, etc... gratefully accepted

The Route http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-ki ... /470500325

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Jann,

Soup sounds great. 10am group this week. As the route is about 60miles, I guess we will be back around 1 to 1:30ish.

Will see if I can persuade Elaine to do some more flapjacks, even though she is working on Sunday.

R

• Committee

Kenny/routemaster

I'd like to drop down into Old Kilpatrick and meet the A82 at Bowling on the way out, thus avoiding the speedy, lumpy bit of the A82. Is this allowed?

Also is the "official" route all the way back on the A82 pas Alexandria :cry: or head off through Balloch to the A813 and back through Bonhill?

Consensus before Sunday please.

A

Alan,

I cannot open the link for this year's route so I went back to last year's which works. The route clearly shows that we go out through Old Kilpatrick/Bowling come back through Balloch/Bonhill (A813) as we did a few weeks ago. I assume the route has not changed from 2010.

PC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Unfortunately my social calendar means i'm likely to miss this and next weeks reliability runs :-( Hopefully get out for a couple of hours early on Sat. If anyone needs my keys for access to clubrooms on Sunday, please let me know and we can arrange something....

Cheers Ian.....

I will bring muffins and/or scones.

I'm looking to get home quite sharp tomorrow so will be starting with the 0900 group but not actually doing the standard route - will be doing a shorter route on quiet roads instead (about 40 miles). If any other splitters/malcontents wish to join me you're more than welcome, otherwise I'll see some of you back at the clubhouse later on.