Sunday 25th

DavieB

I hope to make this. Taking the MRS and her family out later in the day for her birthday celebrations so time might be tight.

You guys will have to take it easy on me though. After a week of sun and sangria it will take a while to get my legs back ;-)

I take it 0930 at the clubrooms would be the plan?

Colin Hello, beer !!

Colin / Richard, All....

I am not too hung up on the Largs run - if it suits you better you can nominate another route which will keep you closer to home, I just want to get some miles in the legs as I won't be able to get out mid-week.

I could also make it on Saturday if this helps, and as for time at the club rooms is 09:00 better?

Post up and we will come to an agreement which suits the majority.

Cheers....

Davie,

0900 at the clubrooms would be better.

Largs is good via track to Kilbirnie and home Brisbane Glen. Would probably have to forego any cafe stop but more time spent on bike and less eating cake is always good 8-)

Will confirm for sure on Saturday morning.

Colin Hello, beer !!

Blast ....there goes my North Ayrshire back roads to Ardrossan followed by a blast along the coast road and up the Col de la Fairlie Moor run thwarted.....the tracks for wimps ;-)

I'll be at the club rooms at 9 whatever and will decide then, any time constraints will be taken into account.

Paul, promise we will pick you up on the way and a note to take care when shifting with SRAM when attacking on the Fairlie ;-)

Cheers,

Davie

Hi, davie,

Since you are going to club anyway I might as well join you so I will leave Lochwinnoch 08:30 and wil cycle slowly towards Johnstone and wil see you on the track or I will wait at 08:30 at loch carpark entrance at 08:30 whichever you prefer.

Paul C

Who proposed that :uzi

Bit of an unusual one as the bunch split into 3 at various points of the day and a quite serious mechnical was sustained, crank come off David's (?) bike so hope you got home OK.

North Ayrshire variations were promised and delivered to presumably variable reviews ;-) before a blast along the coast and up the Brae, the moor road striking fear into the hearts of even the strong men of the peloton. Regrouped at the top before the time trialling started, I made the mistake of sitting up on the back at this point to ask for a reduction in pace, needless to say I ended up descending into Kilbirnie alone where I waited for Martin and Mark before cruising home.

I'm away to wash my bike now.

Quite concerned about Dave, he had a few falls today and even though we saw him home there was no one there to check on him.

I'm sure it was just a really bad case of the knock but he was disorientated and struggling with balance and holding his right arm funny.

I dont have a number for him but Martin did, can you please give him a ring to make sure he's ok?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Which Martin? I don't have Dave's number, sorry. Martin S, do you?

Hope Dave is OK.

Thanks to the bunch for waiting for me at the top of the Hayley :oops: , and again in Kilbirnie :oops::oops:

I think Andy Schlek said yesterday "if you train it brings results". Looks like I'm going to have to test that theory :rockets , or sell the bike!

cheers,

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hope Dave's OK. Thanks to Kenny for seeing him back home, while we all b******ed off along the road. :oops:

I thought today's route was excellent, including the Pavé sections. Most of the roads were within 5-10miles of my house and I knew less than half of them! Great stuff.

Cheers,

R