Sunday 25th

DavieB

• 2023 Subscriptions

dave told me he had trouble getting logged on to site so he will not be able to post so dave if you see this message give me a call to confirm you ok and I will post for you. One visit to A & E with you last september is enough. My no is 07967185362.

The run in to Kilbirnie was great despite nearly taking out Colin.

• Members

I'm concerned about Dave after reading Kenny's post. Hope you're OK, Dave.

Apologies to Chung, Martin, Paul and Kenny for cycling off with the rest of the bunch. Not my proudest moment, and especially bad because I'm always moaning about keeping everyone together. Patience expired today. Sorry. :-/

Apart from losing his crank David also had a wee mishap at the Haylie traffic lights. Could not unclip quick enough, banged his knee against a waiting car's indicator, broke it and cut his knee. So we adjourned to cafe in Largs for a wee break. Anyway, Chung was peckish and in need of a bacon roll!

An eventful day for you, David, and I hope you have recovered OK. See you out next time.

Paul C

I sent Dave a text this morning and got a reply so he is alive :grin: . He has what looks likes quite a bad gash on his right knee from where he fell on to the rear of a car while trying to squeeze through traffic that was stopped at the set of lights at the bottom of the Haylie Brae. Phoned him and he says is fine and well.

I sent Dave a text this morning and got a reply so he is alive :grin: . He has what looks likes quite a bad gash on his right knee from where he fell on to the rear of a car while trying to squeeze through traffic that was stopped at the set of lights at the bottom of the Haylie Brae. Phoned him and he says is fine and well.

Nice one Martin. Hello, beer !!