Frank Lauder 10, 22nd May

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The second piece of silverware of the season up for grabs this week, as well as League of 10 points.

10 miles on the Westferry, looking for a big turn-out of riders, as well as a couple of brave helpers to timekeep and hold,

Venue and time,  Westferry, 7:00 meet for 7:15 off.

I should be able to ride this week, although I don't think I'll be troubling the leaderboard.

• 2023 Subscriptions
7 hours ago, PaulL said:

I will ride it enough helpers? if not I will timekeep... wouldn't want to miss JWCC history in the making as Richard goes for 4 titles in a row :grin:

No pressure 

• Members

I hate to say it (not least because I could have spared myself a doing on the turbo last night) but it looks like the Westferry's going to be down to one lane in both directions on Tuesday evening.

http://trafficscotland.org/plannedroadworks/details.aspx?id=pSW20184728&Sort=Region%2cStartDate%2cEndDate&Direction=Ascending&PS=50000&PI=0

• 2023 Subscriptions

Most unfortunate.  I'll check with the roads authority on Monday, but if that's the case, we can slip the Frank Lauder to the following week and run a chocolate Series instead.

History can wait.

• AlanT changed the title to Frank Lauder 10, 22nd May
  • 2023 Subscriptions

The timing will be 7:15 meet for 7:30 off from this week forward until further notice. For clarity, chocolate Series #5 this week, 15th May, 7:15 for 7:30, Frank Lauder, 22nd May, also 7:15 for 7:30.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cool and windy night for our 6 riders .. some great times none the less,  and well done to Richard for being the first person to win the Frank Lauder Trophy 4 years on the trot .. 

Richard  21.30

Gerrard 23.29

James 23.37

Scott M 23.56

AlanT  25.57

Mike  29.33

All riders paid..

Thanks to George for hawdin up, was blooming freezing