2 up TT 1st August

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The first of three events, the final being the David Raymond trophy on 15th August.

2 up TT events, that means 2 people, riding together, helping each other and going faster than they could alone.

Or so goes the theory.

This is a good event for new riders and who want to experience Time Trialling with a more experienced 'guide'.

Anyhow, 7:00 meet for 7:15 off on the Georgetown Road.

For TT league purposes, only teams of 2 will have their times recorded, and each rider will be given the points for their finishing position. Solo riders ARE permitted, but will not be eligible for League points.

Post up if you're looking for someone to ride with, or if you intend to ride solo.

Timekeeper and 2 holders required please.

I'm looking for a partner for this.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Only one volunteer for helping out so far. We could do with a couple of holders.

Scott, I'm sure you won't be short of a partner.

• 2023 Subscriptions

6 riders out on a breezy but dry evening, the results were:

Joseph & Gerard      18:32

David C & Alan T     18:21

Paul L & Scott         16:34

Well done to all, and thanks to Ian A. & Carol for helping.

4 riders paid, Joseph (Jet) and Scott not paid, Â£12 transferred to club account.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Usual big thanks to our timekeepers this evening, Graham, Carol and Ian. Big thanks also to Joseph who agreed to pair up with me at the very last moment as I had not realised we were starting earlier this week. It was a good run and quite a different experience making sure we stayed together.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Seemed like a pretty good night for it. Thanks to Ian A., Graham and Carol for letting the rest of us ride, and for those involved in their first 2 up, well done.