Sunday 2nd Round Cove

XXX

Up early. Messed about and left 5 minute after I was supposed to meet everyone. 6 mile solo TT effort to catch up. Fortunately it was alcohol fuelled so not a problem. The subsequent 80 miles were wonderful, though i needed my bed after 60.

Stunning views and great company made for a great day out.

Wasn't happy about being force fed two large plates of food in the cafe though...

• Life Members

Fabulous run today! :-)

A somewhat chill/misty start in the morning, but the sun soon made an appearance to brighten the day up.

I thought the run after the club do from last night would be easy & gentle ride .......... nae :-) But it was what was needed, I struggled in parts but made it to the end, thanks largely to the many wheels to follow. Good to see Foxy (Alan) out again & Eric digging deep to finish the ride. I counted 11-12 bodies with El Presidenti (Mul) making a come back too, 2 Sundays in a role for him ....... yippee!

Thanks for posting the route Billy, its always a cracker, especially when its sunny :-) Lovely bike by the way, now go & weight it properly, it's definetly lighter than you said :-)

Alex, you do look really happy for some-one who was force feed :-)

Thanks for the wheels chaps - more of the same please for next Sunday!

Cheers

Chung

Oh ....... can someone please enlighten me on how to transfer my ride today from my Garmin 520 to my Strava App on my iPhone (yes, I have been peer pressured into Strava :-)

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

Chung

The easiest way is to log into strava and go to the upload area. Connect your Garmin Account to Strava. This will then automatically upload all Garmin Connect uploads to strava.

Very much enjoyed the run today.