Sunday 11 Dunoon C11 and pals

• Life Members

Billy & Charlie,

I'll put my late hand up for this, I'll tag along but with my lack of miles I might skip the C11 & head straight through to Glenderuel :-/

Anyhow, I'm going to give you a text Charlie so I can park my car at yours if that's ok?

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Joined the bunch (Charlie and Chung) at BOW waiting for Billy, who had punctured. Went round as far as the ferry (10:00), then continued round to Inverkip roundabout, then doubled back, went up the Whin and back home on the track. An easy 50 miles to loosen up. Hope the weather stayed dry on the other side.

• Life Members

Well, that was a fabulous but tough run for me, due to my lack of miles recently, I was struggling big time :-/ despite that though I still had a great time.

Thanks to Big Al, Billy, Charlie & Paul for letting me sit on their wheels all day long :-) and the great company too of course.

The C11 is as always - a right b**tard, but the stretch from Otter Ferry To Kames with the head wind is very tough too. As Billy said, "probably the toughest run out there ........" I couldn't agree more!

The lift offered by Paul from Gourock back to civilisation was extremely appreciated, owe you one Paul!

It was great to see Big Al again after a long time, he's looking very well indeed .......well for a man of his age anyway :-)

Anyway, need more km in my legs from now on .......roll on the winter :-)

Thanks again chaps!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Smashing run today. Chung & I waiting for Billy Mac at Bow. Alan T joined us. Chung did a check up on my bike while we waited. Billy eventually showed ( had a puncture) due to his tardiness we missed 9.30 ferry but all sorted as met Paul & Al Yuille & had a smashing ride on Dunoon peninsula.

Ps now on to table 2 for 90 th dinner so if any one wants to join us more than welcome