NIGHT OOT.

George

• 2023 Subscriptions

Was talking to/at Darryl last night and we thought it would be a jolly wheeze to have a cheeky wee night out to celebrate how brilliant I am.

Of course you can (briefly) discuss other topics but I can't think why you would want to and, lets face it, talking about my utter excellence at cycling could take all night.

So we were thinking that Amaretto in Bridge of Weir(d) would be a good venue. Darryl suggested riding out and back as "it's just a ride along the track" but that has an eerie ring of famous last words about it as they sell booze. I'm sure we could share taxis. 

A nice dinner with a few goblets of mead would be a fine way to round off the cycling year, nes pas?

We can then head up the hill to MC Charlie's where he will amaze us by hitting the decks and blasting out some of his favourite hot trance and techno beats.

I'm thinking Friday 11th of September. 

Could anyone that wants to go let me know on this thread and I'll book tables.

Of course this is open to ALL club members and their friends and family.

Bonjour.

I'd be up for it George but would feel pretty left out I'm afraid. Any chance you could send me some notes in order that I have at least a faint idea of your excellence (I must have missed it) and could participate in the conversation. Thanks.

Suitably informed, I think this would be a great night.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Excellent idea, and Amaretto's is one of my favourite eateries. Only thing is, it's Mrs T's birthday that weekend, and that may overshadow even the celebration of George's greatness.

• 2024 Subscriptions

Great idea! Only problem is that I will be away that weekend riding a sportive in Yorkshire. Obvious I would prefer another night, say the weekend after (19th), but I won't be too upset if it goes ahead without me, as I know all about how awesome George is,

Can I be negative not very nice argumentative and controversial

Then yes but I don't want to talk about George's greatness would rather talk about my tan lines and my general righteousness