15th March, 10:00 - Restricted Gear Time Trial

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

This is the first Confined Event of the season, about 10 miles on a hilly route, restricted to the small chainring.  

(I'll bring along some cable ties to temporarily disable your large chainring!)

Here is a link to the route: www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/14767304, the TT is 2 laps.

Another link that should work!  : http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/651582320

This is a fun event, a bit different from traditional TTs, and can act as an introduction to the seasons confined events for both those new to TTs and old hands!

Two volunteers please for pushing off and timekeeping.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm hoping to ride this, but will timekeep if no other volunteers.

It's looking like better weather than last year, so it would be good to have some more competitors to join in the fun!

If there's support we can do a run afterwards and find a cafe (Stewarton?)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Regretfully, still feeling the effects of Wednesday night's double somersault with pike and a half twist. I'll come along and support.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done to all those that participated and particularly to Paul with what i think is his first win in a club event :)

Apologies to Dave for the sheer ineptitude i exhibited as a holder up, a problem the subsequent riders didnt have to face as i passed on the role to Alan!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Jann for timekeeping and the others for support on a cold morning. Nice to be back out on the bike again and meeting up with the Wheelers.

Dave says thanks to Iain for attempting a push off , but don't worry as he was never going to win anyway.  Carol