Three Peaks Cyclocross 2015

DavieB

I have been trying to talk myself into entering this for a few years now and am pretty much committed to entering this year. A cycling event where it's mandatory to carry a survival bag and emergency whistle. What could possibly go wrong............?

http://3peakscyclocross.org.uk/entries/

If anybody else is interested please post up.

Cheers,

Davie

Billy,

Open for entries on 1st June with race in September. I think there is a lot of interest so entry would not be guaranteed.

As for racing snake status when you are lost and stuck out on the moors by the 2nd day you will be in need of some stored reserves...... 

Kind of bucket list for me as well Ramsay.....determined to do it this year so hopefully will get a start. I guess if you do this a typical 'cross race will seem easy. 

Billy, the 2 days was a joke it will (hopefully) be one exhausting day. Read up about this before committing to it as it is a definite challenge.Hint, the guy who has won it multiple times and reigning champion, Rob Jebb, comes from a fell running background.

Cheers,

Davie

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...