Renfrew Winter Bunch

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Think it was 6 wheelers out today and in some respects a ride of two halves - drizzle and rain until Largs then sun from them on. Didnt struggle quite as much after West Kilbride this time although i think that was because the pace was a bit steadier rather than any improvements ive made.

Well done to Charlie taking the sprint into Largs, held off Paul who had to do an impressive Sagan / Freire style effort after being boxed in!

LT6YLME.gif

• Committee

Hi, I joined my other club ride today, Jets on the Gourock tour.

We were looking for a bit of winter bunch riding experience for the younger members. We got it with three punctures and a mechanical in the rain between Kilmacolm and Port Glasgow. Still a good 70k or so for those riding to/from the clubrooms.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Martin, just realised you were there too, you must be losing weight coz I didn't see you, only saw 'chubby' McLean !! :) Mr Steele was definetly not there, saw him in a comfy, heated and dry car earlier in the day

I must have been standing sideways on. ;)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another great day. Prof Gunson was very frisky making no less than 2 solo bursts on barmill stretch. The good doc McLean was Aldo looking far too comfortable and as for. Paul no surprises he got largs sprit ( I was a poor 4 th after Archibald snr & jnr. Iain had a tough second. 1/2 but hung on till green acres .

Roll on next week

Ps Gumley expect to see your medical certificate for your no show