Renfrew Winter Bunch

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cheers for the shout Andy and Alan See me? See happy?

9 Jets on the road this morning for the first of our Saturday base rides. A very tidy wee bunch went from the clubrooms to the Cloch and back in exactly 3 hours. And I kept up with them.

Alas, my Saturdays now consist of ferrying me dad to and from his wee club in sunny Govan then taking the old dear to Morrisons.

Should my father discover the joys of drinking at home and my mother tesco on-line shopping then I shall join you.

But I fear that come 10am I shall be surrounded by frozen chickens and potato waffles.

Unless you are cute in the planning of your training days and find 'lo and behold!!!!!!!.....this Saturday is a 'rest' day. Which means plenty of pre recovery hydration can be taken on board this evening. Hello,beer!!  Hello,beer!!  Hello,beer!!  Hello,beer!! :beer  Hello,beer!!  Errr... ah fell aff ma bike !  Errr... ah fell aff ma bike !  Whaur's the party, then?  Whaur's the party, then?   It's Party time!  It's Party time!