2013 Mallorca Top

Nice one Billy.

Dominator or Tour designs would get my vote. Clean simple design.

Club logo, rider's name and Johnstone Wheelers - Majorca 2013 or something along those lines would suffice I think.

Nice to have a momento of a club tour and the Thursday night bunch is bound to become a sartorial comment in itself judging by the number of NC jerseys that regularly appeared.

Is there demand for a tour jersey? Show of hands please - say over the course of the weekend. We may have to move quickly to have the order done in time if we want to persue this. I would propose we stick to the offered stock designs rather than a bespoke one, unless Al has had his crayons out. I might be prepared to take this on. Billy, I'll chat to you on Sunday as to the who, what, where and when from last year's experience.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Me and my friend has knock one up based on the Majorca flag

Go on to

http://www.owayo.com...r.htm?ID=w6576f

I know I'm not going, but I do think the one caled Bavaria Blue is quite fetching. (scroll all the way to the right hand end of the designs to see for yourself). Hello,beer!! :beer

Note the middle should be yellow with purple rather than purple with yellow

Also Majorca 2013 on front

I also don't care either way need ten to get price quoted also only 84 days to go

Shirts take 21 days so based on length of time to get sizes and crash in would need ten orders by Sunday night