Main Bunch 21st October Troon

Paul C

09:00 Miller street.

Route : Bowfield, Lugton, Stewarton, Kilmaurs, Knockentiber, Dundonald, Troon (Venice Cafe), Kilwinning Cemetery, MoD, Gateside, Howwood Johnstone.

About 60 miles.

This is shorter than the last time as the route to Troon is more direct passing to the west of Kilmarnock instead of going the Moscow/Galston way.

It is relatively flat with no major climbs apart from Bowfield on the way out.

Confirm interest.

Wont make it,

have about a tonne of pizza boxes and beer bottles to clean up and a whole load of bike grease in the bath to get dids of before the wife gets havoc from holiday.

P.s yes I cleaned my bike in the bath.

• 2023 Subscriptions
Wont make it,

have about a tonne of pizza boxes and beer bottles to clean up and a whole load of bike grease in the bath to get dids of before the wife gets havoc from holiday.

P.s yes I cleaned my bike in the bath.

:lol:

I did that once when I lived on the top floor of a tenement and could be bothered going down 4 flights of stairs to clean my bike. Took at least 3 times as long to clean the bath as it did to clean the bike... :oops:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Change of plan I'm afraid, just been told I need to get the boys to the east end for 1.30 tomo, so I'll pass on the bunch and go for a ride when they're at the track. They're there till 9.00pm, so I can go as far (or as slowly) as I want.

enjoy the scones in Troon.

Really enjoyed today. Weather turned out great.

Hadn't been on a main bunch run for a while so by my standards, it made my legs nip a bit near the end but thankfully Paul C got a puncture to give me a rest! Hello, beer !!

Got home and Mrs C gave me a kit inspection.

She also advises new shorts :oops::oops::lol:

Personally, I can't see the problem :grin:Oh ya dancer !:icon_mooning