Main Bunch 21st October Troon

Paul C

What a lovely day for a trip to the seaside!

Nice brisk pace to Troon with good bunch discipline and we all stayed together up Bowfield.

coming out of Kilwinning there was a shout of ' one off the back" to which Mark (one place in front of me shouted) "is it Paul?'"

what a cheek! - normally it is me but this time it wisnae due to effects of beetroot capsules I had taken. Is that legal in the cycling world or will I be tarred by the same brush as Lance and Alberto and have to hand back all my Strava achievements!!?

Paul

Spoke with Pat at uci hq they said that they will look in to it and issue a statement after November 2034

I didn't know you had any achievement s

:grin:

Fun day today but Troon is not the coast official coast starts next week

Yes - Billy - I still have one achievement - I am still KOM for the Auchengree climb (since June) despite the pathetic attempt of that young whipper-snapper Ritchie to depose me last week!!

You should try the beetroot capsules - supposed to boost stamina by 16%! At my age you need all the help you can get! Dennis of the Royal Albert tipped me off.