Main Bunch Pasta Training March 11

Guest EPCC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now nobody take advantage of Ramsays lack of fitness I don't want anybody thinking back to the summers Thursday night sessions where Ramsay would just leave us all hanging on the rivet not easing up I really don't want anybody to remember the pain he has inflicted in us all as if we did somebody might just want to pay him back

But as we don't remember last summer and the pain we felt on the drag to the gryfe I am sure nobody will try and get revenge

Stop press + + + Man from Beith makes up numbers + + +

looks like a 4 3 3 1 line up

Nice one Ramsay, I am soooo looking forward to getting a doing from an unfit Beith boy Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

As if we would, McBagel! That's the kind of fast move only a Buddy would contemplate.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks for that guys. Great fun. :grin:

Sorry I had to bail out early, but legs were shot and I have a whole load of study to do! :cry:

Best fun I have had in ages. More than keen to do that again if anyone fancies. Good substitute for those that can't get racing, especially as there is not a big bunch to hide in!

Afternoon of study now awaits, but I have a big smile on my face (and pretty sore legs). Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Ditto Ramsay's comments (minus the studying bit). Good work out for the legs especially when there's no where to hide. Could do this on a Saturday morning in tandem with the hill climbing on alternative weekends.

Also, one for a Thursday evening as a change from the usual West Ferry/Clune Brae run.

Enjoyed that and thanks to the 30 Milers for the encouragement on the last lap. Oh ya dancer !

Charlie, we were merely putting brownie points with you in the bank. I'm sure the favour will be returned on many occaisions over the summer. a couple of more weeks and you'll be back to your McBagel baiting best. Was noticably quiet on the road today!!!!!