Crosslee 16/6/11- puncheurs route.

Alan McLean

• Committee

One for the short, steep hill lovers.

1845 Crosslee, then Monkey house, Bishy hill, first 500m of West ferry but turn off into Langbank to do Station Road (ouch), past Gleddoch, Garscube hill (lovely views), Gallahill (more 10%) to the transmitter mast, Finlaystone hill (10% sections), Cloak Road (wee climb) to reach the top of the Clune and back through Kilmacolm.

About the same distance as usuall but lots of 50-80m hills in place of the Clune. Overall around 200m more climbing at a guess.

House rules: attack hills but regroup at the top. Polka dot jersey to anyone who beats Ramsay.

Anyone interested?

A

• Committee

Due to an early puncture we were caught by the bogs bunch. Ouch.

Lovely evening anyway. Top marks to Fergus on his first bunch ride and hanging on like grim death before a return to Beith with the Glengarnock team (i hope). About a fifty mile evening run.

A

Due to an early puncture we were caught by the bogs bunch. Ouch.

Lovely evening anyway. Top marks to Fergus on his first bunch ride and hanging on like grim death before a return to Beith with the Glengarnock team (i hope). About a fifty mile evening run.

A

Hi Guys, thanks for a good 1st bunch ride and thanks for all the tips and encouragement. Got dropped coming through Kilmacolm and didn't have the legs to catch up so jumped on the cycle track at B of W and headed back to Beith.

Look forward to some more rides with you guys if you'll have me back