Novice 25 West of Scotland Championship

Mike Ferguson

The advice that Kenny Christie got to ride both nights was good. He was second last night in the club 10 championship and also second tonight in the Novice 25 Championship run by Jim Cusick. In awful conditions Kenny got a 1 03.42

Kenny I collected your envelope, which I will give you next week.

Mike

Hey Hey, well done Kenny!

Would you say the 10 yesterday made for good preparation?

I spoke to Iain Loughran tonight to let him know of my intentions to ride the Millport TT. He asked me who else was interested in coming from JWCC. I mentioned yourself and he knows of Mike's interest. Just so you know if you do speak to him at some point.

You earned that beer tonight, enjoy!

Kenny,

Cracking results on both nights Oh ya dancer !

Pity you didn't win last night though as your name could have been on a very impressive trophy (next to mine 8-)

I did tell you that you were capable of some pretty impressive TT's did I not. Maybe I'll take up a coaching course ;-)

Colin Hello, beer !!

• 2023 Subscriptions
Kenny,

Maybe I'll take up a coaching course ;-)

Colin Hello, beer !!

First off, well done to Kenny. Great ride.

Second, the Jets are always looking for coaches, so Colin, glad to have you on board. We will be needing someone of your experience and character to look after all these youngsters when they change from being JJ to JWCC, after all.

Think the next level 2 coaching course is in August, so plenty of time to get you prepared.

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

M

Many thanks for the words of encouragement. Oh ya dancer !

The weather was absolutely foul, it was enough to make you want to chuck it. My water bottle fell out of the cage within 10 metres of the start, I nearly went back to get it. :oops: There were a few squeeky bum moments with the disc wheel in those x winds. It was very much a game of two halves again. It felt like it was down hill all the way out and up all the way back, I had nothing left on the inclines but there is a benchmark now if nothing else. Sub 60 minutes seems a long way off!

Thank you Mike, I got off my mark shortly after I got changed as I was absolutely frozen to the bone.