Crit Champs 2010: your help is needed!

martin

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi all,

One more appeal for help for the season: the champs race is on the 21st of August, and oor ain Kenny S has been doing a fantastic amount of work to get this race organised and make sure there are riders to race!

Now it's our turn to help, and there are plenty of jobs to go around.

I'll be looking after the start / finish area, rider organising and lap counting, but of course this is not a one man (or woman) job. Can I ask for volunteers to assist in this area on the day, please? No experience needed, on the job training will be provided :lol:

You can either volunteer for the whole day or just for part of the time if you're planning to race yourself.

Come on now, don't be shy. If you don't put your hand up for this one there are plenty of (worse) jobs you could be doing ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Mul

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks Jim

First race is off at 10:00, so looking for the team to be there from around 9.00

Volunteers will be fed, so we'll make sure you're stoked before your :smash effort in the afternoon.

Mul

MrsS has promised rolls and square slice for 20

Thanks for all the offers of help.

Tonight was a great taster with the Renfrewshire Sports Development team and Richard Lord of Scottish Cycling organising some youth racing where the Jets were well represented. Some others down for some secret training as well ;-)

See you all tomorrow

KennyS

Kenny S,

Splendid day your hard work paid off. Even enjoyed my race experience, well it felt like i was racing even if i did see Ramsey powering past 4 times. Well done Ramsey another 2nd. Well done too all the Jets who took part as well and even a few places as well.

James

• 2023 Subscriptions

Couldn't agree with James more. Well done Kenny on a great event. Organising so many riders, marshals etc, as well as coordinating the council, was no mean feat! You certainly did the club proud. :grin::grin::grin: Not to mention being race organiser for next weekend as wel!! :shock::shock:

Thanks also to all those that marshalled, lap counted, etc and allowed others (including me) from the club to race. As ever, very much appreciated, but especially as it was a long day.

Thanks also to the sponsor such as MPS (cheers for the prize Willie ;-) ) and the Council.

THANK YOU!! Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Hello, beer !!