Sunday 17th

Guest EPCC

I'll be along as well. I will be riding over.

Grant, a chap from Bearsden had signalled his interest in joining a club run. I have offered to accompany him (hang his wheel ;-)) over the road.

If you could give me the benefit of the doubt, I aim to be at the club house for 9.30am, but would appreciate if you could give me 10 mins either way.

8-)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cheers Charlie.

Will probably join you to Largs at least, and possibly head for an extended run in the West Kilbride/Dalry etc direction from there. (after a cup of tea in Largs of course ;-) )

Not getting too excited in case the weather turns again, but Sunday may be my first run outside on a road bike since Arran in November!! :angryfire

With regards to route nothing finalised was thinking of Johnstone Bishopton Gledoch, Port glasgow Greenock then either old largs road or coast road to largs, then back over either the Heally or the Fairly moor ( after caffine) Distance about 55 i think. ( High routes depend on weather)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cracking run out in good weather and with good company. Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer ! 65 miles of Renfrewshire and Ayrshire on a sunny day. :grin: And a cafe break in Largs! ;-)

Not out for the next three weeks, but will be around for the second Reliability.

Cheers,

R

Cracking run out in good weather and with good company. Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer ! 65 miles of Renfrewshire and Ayrshire on a sunny day. :grin: And a cafe break in Largs! ;-)

Not out for the next three weeks, but will be around for the second Reliability.

Cheers,

R

Aye, good run today 98.4 miles for me door to door. Happy with that. After a grey start and the bob-sleigh run down the access ramp at the bridge, scary stuff, incidentally hope all the guy's that came off are okay.

Massive bunch of 16 started the ride! Oh ya dancer ! Great to see such a good turnout. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks to everyone who tried pacing me back to the bunch when I got dropped for the umpteenth time :oops:

Managed to ride back as far as Langbank before I caught the train back to Hillington and rode home from there so managed just on 50 miles which I'm fairly happy with given I haven't done more than riding to work since October.

Few more weeks of htat and I might last the distance.

Thanks again guys.