Sunday 22/4 glen fruin & glen Douglas clubrooms 9am

• Life Members
2 hours ago, charlie p said:

Clubrooms 9.00 am/ Erskine bridge/ Helensburgh/Sinclair street/glen fruin/loch long/Glen Douglas /Luss/ balloch/Erskine bridge/ Johnstone 

seems to be races on Sunday and people doing Saturday so post if going as need the wheels. 

Charlie, thats a good route! I might join but only part of as I'm still recovering :-)

Hope the weather holds for Sunday!

P.S Any idea on cafe option(s)?

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions
42 minutes ago, Jannza said:

FYI - just in case you change your mind on the route. Pedal the park is on tomorrow.

Not sure of the exact route for this, but it does include Loch Thom. We passed a number of the riders a couple of years ago. 

Yes, even me, on the uphill bits.

• 2023 Subscriptions

No worries Chung. Only 4main bunchers Billy Mac Glen myself & Cedric out today. Martin Mulholland & Gavin faeEdinburgh joined us for a bit. We cancelled Glen Fruin & opted for local hills. Cedric was too cold so left us for Erskine bridge. Martin & Gavin left us at Langbank & on lap 2 ofhilly circuit Glen went home. Billy & I persevered fora bit longer but eventually gave up. 

Got home early thinking would get brownie points. Not a bit of it. Wife says we are all too soft & that we have been out worse in Winter. She has a point. 

Will post same route for next Sunday. Only Post if coming. Don’t post to say not coming & certainly don’t post to say u r going out on Saturday instead. Not that I am jealous of u wimps that enjoyed the sunshine yesterday.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Gav & I rode off to Tollcross where we parted company and I came back the scenic route via Ibrox on match day.

90 grimy km for me. Good to ride with the hard men of the main bunch again, good bit of work required before I'm up to speed but it's started. 

5 hours ago, charlie p said:

No worries Chung. Only 4main bunchers Billy Mac Glen myself & Cedric out today. Martin Mulholland & Gavin faeEdinburgh joined us for a bit. We cancelled Glen Fruin & opted for local hills. Cedric was too cold so left us for Erskine bridge. Martin & Gavin left us at Langbank & on lap 2 ofhilly circuit Glen went home. Billy & I persevered fora bit longer but eventually gave up. 

Got home early thinking would get brownie points. Not a bit of it. Wife says we are all too soft & that we have been out worse in Winter. She has a point. 

Will post same route for next Sunday. Only Post if coming. Don’t post to say not coming & certainly don’t post to say u r going out on Saturday instead. Not that I am jealous of u wimps that enjoyed the sunshine yesterday.

lol the weather wasn't that bad Charlie, I think the fact I was dressed for summer, I was glad to get warm, nice wee hilly route, will do when short of times quite roads. Defo up for loch Long and beyond next week