Sunday 29/10/2017

• 2023 Subscriptions

Been to Aberfoyle & Dunoon the last few weeks so how about this?

Meet clubrooms 09:30am.

Head to Elderslie & up Auchenlodement Road-cross Glennifer Road and head over and down descent of Dalek Hill-do reverse of Sewing Bee until we get to Stewarton then head to Dalry, over Fairlie Moor-down to coast and stop at B.B. Brisbane then home via Whinn.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Did you stick to route ? I rode up the Fairlie moor to admire the views of Arran. And to watch youse riding up in the distance with a warm glow of satisfaction that I had already got there. Was there from about 11.20 to 1145 then rode back down through Dalry but no JWCC bunch to be seen.

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

We took a detour thru Kilwinning, ended up lost in Irvine, then headed along to Largs via Saltcoats.

Had the outrageous good fortune to bump into Charlie at foot of the haylie where he gave us a master class in how to change an inner tube. He even did it twice just to show off....

Charlie, please watch

https://youtu.be/b_fWg26j0dA

• 2023 Subscriptions

We took a detour thru Kilwinning, ended up lost in Irvine, then headed along to Largs via Saltcoats.

Had the outrageous good fortune to bump into Charlie at foot of the haylie where he gave us a master class in how to change an inner tube. He even did it twice just to show off....

Charlie, please watch

You forgot to mention how Billy showed us how to dismount with dignity intact at the traffic lights in Kilwinning

• 2023 Subscriptions

Charlie - was this the same puncture that you were fixing along from the bagel basket when i passed? Half the bunch were still in the Q waiting to be served at this point!

It's sort of reassuring that there is someone in the club with similar levels of ineptitude as myself