North Side Attack & Retreat Sunday 8th

• 2023 Subscriptions

Small group set of this morning over the Kyber crow and Tak , the decent down the Tak was fast and soon took a few victims Coutie clipping the Barrie's staying upright Eric hitting the barrier and coming down hard fair amount of bruising on his arm and me running out of road due to a car taking the rest of it mines was a soft verge fall, at the bottom Alan and Eric went home me Couttie Charlie Skinny Mark and Paul L went back up the Tak round the valley and a great caffe stop in fintry then back over the crow and home 100 miles 6000 feet and some sun what more could you ask for

• 2023 Subscriptions

good challenging route, thanks Billy, group worked well up the Khyber, Crow and along Loch Carron, up Tak and down with a few added dramatic adventures! No reverse Tak and Crow for Alan and me but respect to the hardmen who went back for more! A short coffee break in Lennoxtown gave me the chance to assess the damage, looks just likes lumps and cuts and the bike responded well on the way back. Thanks to Alan for straightening out brakes/shifters and the bunch for insisting I head for home after 'binning it'. Still got nearly 74 miles and 5400 feet on a pleasant day.