Sunday 21st Feb 2016 - Reliability #3 - Sinclair Street

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cracking day on bike today

Myself Ian Mcginty & James left club rooms at 9.30 am. We picked up Chung & Ian McTavish on Georgetown Road & Ian Carvill in Helensburgh.

Cracking ride and was a lovely morning for cycling

There were 3 guys in club rooms. Think they had an allergy to light rain

• Members

Thanks to the guys for the tow back from Helensburgh as a lonely slog on my own on way out and Sinclair street was not nice stuck in big ring! Cheers Ginty for the soup back at club room, it was tops. 50 miles in the bank for Flanders and see you all at the Don Smith

• Life Members

Thanks for the wheel to follow today guys, spiffy run. Just what  needed after a few weeks absent from a proper bike ride.

Sorry couldn't accompany the rest back to base for some hot delicious soup, left the bunch and stayed on the North side to head home solo. The rain started to fall heavier on that side it seems & the ubiquitous head wind up the A77 was not fun at all :-(

105 klicks by the time I got home, sore/wet but well chuffed, it took me another 2 hours just to wash everything - myself + bike + gear :-)

Thanks again Charlie for posting & the rest of the Rule #9 bearers :-)

Cheers

Chung