Chain gang 4thsept 6.15pm

charlie p

Doubtful I'll get another chaingang in now with the evenings drawing in. Have been pushing my luck a little and I really don't fancy traipsing across town with lights on after the usual Thursday thrashing. Local miles for me I'm afraid.

On a similar note (apologies for bumping the thread). Lights a requirement on Tuesday if you're out Charlie. Full A77 route done last night at full tilt and a 6 pm departure from Morrisons. I was home just before 7.45 and the light was disappearing very quickly. Alas summer is fading.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Excellent chain gang tonight. Beautiful night for cycling Young Balden took the sprint. Ta to Alan McLean who waited for me when I dropped my chain on Bow road then took me back to group. Chapeau Mr McLean. Days getting shorter so suggest lights for next week

• Committee

Heavy symbolism as summer ends, we rode back into the gloom up Georgetown and said goodbye to Gregh. Good luck and we will see you back here soon I am sure.

Charlie, suggest you either get a better mechanic or sell off the electric gruppo. I'll give you a tenner.

Sunset comes 2-3 mins earlier each day now. Are we out next week?