Chain gang Thursday 6.30 pm

charlie p

Emma

Depends on the run the weather and the bunch likely be a bit slower more like what it was like down the Georgetown

What happens is we usually ride at about 20 mph which will average out a bit lower

Emma,

We're a bunch of ill mannered louts, who forgot their manners, completely ignored the fact we had a young lady with us and rode off down the westferry as fast as possible leaving you to your fate. Personally I blame the event organiser. Shame on him; he knows who he is.

Anyway, welcome to the Thursday evening chaingang. It gets easier to hang on the more you turn out for them and this evening was pretty brisk from the get go. As Billy has indicated the main bunch pace is on a par with the pace along the Georgetown. Will fluctuate from time to time but we do stick together and will give riders moving into the main bunch a tow when required. More than welcome to join us and your presence would assist in lowering the average age to nearly 45!!!!!

Good run this evening. Big bunch and new faces. A welcome extended to Paul who joined us. Hopefully we'll see you again in the coming weeks.

Glad I joined you all, it was an excellent turnout. Thanks very much for the friendly welcome and will definitely join the chain gang again when I am in Renfrew. I just need to get some fitness back so i am not constantly chewing the handlebars :)

pic from the back!