Jim Daly Memorial 2013 20th April

P McDonald

What's the plan for sat, are people riding up?

Ross,

If you are coming along the track to Glengarnock I will roll along with you - best to get there pretty much for doors open at the strip to give planty of time for sign-on and warm-up.

D

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

How did everyone get on?

Colin and Andy looked to be hanging in there.

Was good to see big Ross taken down a peg, welcome to the fun world of road racing ;)

i punctured on 1st lap then went home and scoffed biscuits and 4 chocolate eclairs.

Guest Ross Toole

Not sure I was on a peg to be honest? And to see was impressive since you were three groups in front of me and then in ur hoose!

Cheers Paul and helpers for a great event, will post a report later on! X

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cheers Paul

Great course and great weather. I also punctured so race over for me. Waited for Ramsay got another wheel strolled up to junction and had a chat with billy rejoined my group when they came round again did one further lap then called it a day.

Well done to all the jwcc helpers. Great job.

Tactcal boo boo and lapse in concentration on lap 3 before the climb saw me off the back of group 1. Felt good up to this point. Decided to sit up and eat rather than burst myself trying to get back on. Joined in with what seemed to be a combination of groups 2, 3 and 4 as they passed me for about 1/2 lap and got some shelter on the windy section for a bit until they decided to turn on the gas leaving me off the back of that group. Got working with a few other stragglers and got round the remaining two laps. Lesson learned don't switch for a second. Well done to all the windy section was really tough. Great fun looking forward to having the opportunity to put mistakes right next time out. :icon_hee-haw :icon_hee-haw