Reliability 3 Helensburgh Blast plus the sting

Guest EPCC

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Good fun today.

9.45 group blew to pieces on way back.

We still never caught the 9.26 group tho.

I think they jumped the train from Helensburgh to Bowling.

& I suffered the utter ignominy of B-Mac riding away from me :(

Must have had EPO in his cava last night.

You passed them at the Erskine Bridge! Seconds after I left you guys to head into town, I saw a bunch of yellow and blue jerseys heading up a side street, presumably taking an alternative route onto the bridge.

Hugh, hope you got home OK. I was pressed for time so couldn't wait for you, sorry.

Good run today lovely day not catching the earlier bunch was not all that surprising

Legs are a bit sore now I never road away from George was just waiting for him to have a shot on the front

• 2023 Subscriptions

good ride today a bit tired when i got to club room, it was a bit odd to look at chung and see he had two heads! after i had eaten he only had one, even odder! how can someone have two heads one minute and only one the next? the question is did the soup make a two headed wheeler look like he had one or a one headed wheeler look like he had two? well thats that bottle of wine finished!

iain

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

good ride today a bit tired when i got to club room, it was a bit odd to look at chung and see he had two heads! after i had eaten he only had one, even odder! how can someone have two heads one minute and only one the next? the question is did the soup make a two headed wheeler look like he had one or a one headed wheeler look like he had two? well thats that bottle of wine finished!

iain

Would that be a 6 litre bottle?