Main Bunch 22nd Jan

Guest EPCC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds okay to me. I assume turn right at Arrochar and down lochside and back to the Bridge. Don't think I've got a run over the Rest to Dunoon in the legs yet, that's a 120 mile day for me :shock:

Callandar/Aberfoyle the following week perhaps, assuming no snow - still January lest we forget. Aberfoyle is a ton for me so 80 ish from Miller Street. Good shout Hincapie. I knew you would come in handy for something one day :icon_mooning

M

Davie,

Indeed it is until El Capitani aka Routemaster McDonald (no nasty unwarranted comments London Buses guys please) says differently. Did note snow a possibility before the weekend and the lure of the BB may prove too strong for some. If you're out can meet you on the track 08.20.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to all of the 9.00 o'clock bunch for the way they've made Lewis welcome over the last couple of weeks. He's really enjoying it.

Is he allowed to bring me out again this Sunday? I'll do my best to keep up. :oops::grin:

M