Main Bunch 22nd Jan

Guest EPCC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Coast

Shall require a big bunch as it may be a bit fresh past Gourock weather is to be dry for most part we might need to single up and do 30 and off into laargs either that or just let Charlie and Hincapie do.all the work

I'm afraid the hincapie chappy you speak of may be hiding in the wheels 2moro. Had a virus & eye infection this last week. Eyes now operational so will be able to see you riding off into the distance.

Perhaps the early call of was a tad premature. It is now reasonably nice down here now, albeit it windy. Decision was made on the facts in front of me at silly o'clock. Unfortunately, the luxury of waiting and seeing if conditions change is not one afforded to us out west. A long turbo session will be undertaken as punishment.

Til next week

Skinny Girlie

With regards to Ayrshire call offs it must be said that I got my defence in early and it was not influenced by trifling matters such as a wee bit of wind and rain but general state of wellbeing.

If the big girlie above will check his phone I have texted him to say I am heading out for a "test" run at 10:30 to save him from the turbo. Plan to stay local as I might be beggered after half an hour.

Let me know.

D

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great run today. A bit breezy to gourock but after that ok. Team mcdonald kept their sprinter well hidden in the bunch then a perfect lead out to the 30 at Largs by Paul Mcc led to a sprint win for young Mulholland. My domestiques were posted missing Hincapie had been unwell so let him off but do not know what happened to the Pirate. As for Gunsuno a tactical error for one so experienced. Next week Lewis next week. This is not over. OK enough whinging got gubbed by Lewis bike going on ebay.

As for the ayrshire boys enough has been said

Hell of a day for me. I know I didn't mention it b4 but I have had a virus which left me a bit off form. Still managed the full 75 miles while other non virus sufferers bloused it.I shall be back to full strength next week as my virus subsides so might manage a spell at the front. Charlie, as for Lewis beating you in the sprint, is that no what elbows are for?

He did take the short route home, maybe he's got a virus. Like I had. No point dwelling on it tho.