Nove colli Top

Guest EPCC

Hi

Chung has finished the top, however i cant get it uploaded so it is black with giro collar and cuffs italian tri band across the middle nove colli and date on front JWCC Italia 2012 on back

Now costs £50 so who wants one and it will be cash up front post below will stick some prints in club rooms unless some geek can get it attached to this

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers Billy. Money transferred to your account. Hope your enjoying the weather - must be getting tired of that coast road ! Out for a couple of hours last night - 24C at 7 pm.

About a week after my post about SRAM my right shifter packed in ! Just out of warranty so decided to upgrade to Red which I can thoroughly recommend. Shifters arrived in under3 days but my new 12-28 Italian climbing cassette has gone missing !

Out on one of the local runs a couple of weeks ago and managed to miss both Evans and Renshaw who were somewhere on the same route - I did see a guy in a yellow jersey but wasn't JWCC so didn't pay attention as I rode past.

See you in spring.

Looking good gentlemen. Sign me up for one. Billy, some feed back on sizing would be appreciated. Club jersey in medium a little on the large size for my scrawny frame now, daresay a small would be too neat. Any chance of the manufacturer sending a blank sm/med/lge sample jerseys.

M

Don't want to rush you but really need to know who wants one of these tops I will get some samples from owayo sent to me in the next few days but numbers affect price if we get ten it works out at 40 so hurry up post if you want one asap

Have asked for samples for fitting will get them next week.and will leave in club rooms

Special treat is you can get your name on them no extra cost should come in at 40 pounds give or take delivery

Note there are.no refunds on size issues only defects

Bonus! I'm for one will confirm size once I've tried on samples. Following on from Tom's earlier comment, if I've got the funds I might be tempted to get a white one too. Billy, could you make discreet enquiries on this front and post a likely price.

Mucho grassy backside

I have sample shirts for sizing along with a list can you add which name you would like on the shirt and mark your size in the box the shirts are m l and xl if you can't make clubrooms phone or pm me and come over to house only have then for a week