Nove colli Top

Guest EPCC

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirt has been modified to include manufactures logo and 10% discount cost will be 40 ponds for black and 45 for the special order white

I will be placing the order on Monday so please check size before thenI will pm you all with account details and instructions once you get it pm me when you have paid into the account

Richard do you want one ?

Ps will post final design if I can if I can't trust me I'm not a doctor.

Richard,

40 sheets! you can't tipsy in town, a kebab and taxi back to the westend for that. You must stay in one weekend, wash your hair and order a top. Really you must. I expect, nae insist you do.

I will wear mine with pride on my summer commutes after Italy. go on go on go on go on go on. Have a top!

In fact I am so tempted to go for a white on too. Billy will confirm this before Monday

M

Hi All

I should have sent a pm to all if you have not recieved one pm me and i will send payment details as the shirts are costed in euros it is a good time to buy with costs being 40 for black and 45 for white this should cover P&P and some changes in the exchange the actual price will only be confirmed when i sign the contract so there might be a we change I hope not

Thanks

Ps if order now should get them within 4 weeks

Hi

Note two those who wanted full names on shirt I have been advised by manufacturer that some of them are two long and will look squashed so for those names will use surname only

Guys

Not wanting to sound like a pain I need to have all the money up front before I order don't mind covering a few but the bill is over 750 pounds and we only have 400 paid in so get your finger out and pay

Thanks

Tops have been deliverd and are ready for up lift or delivery can take them to club rooms on sunday if required or can deliver locally within reason or you can pick them up at chez moi

just let me know

PS you are not allowed to wear them untill the giro starts