Full Coastal Blast 8 Jan 2012

Guest EPCC

A dreech day but an enjoyable run nonetheless marred by Tom's bad crash.

Tom - hope the nasty gash heals up quickly and you are soon back on the bike. How many stitches?

Thanks to the kind people in the Cloch lighthouse who allowed Tom to lie in their hallway until the ambulance arrived (while others were standing out in the wind & rain!!).

• 2023 Subscriptions

What a day!

Tom, I hope youre doing okay? Sounds like you had a really nasty one! Not sure if the A&E clean out with their scrubbing brush can be more traumatic?

Look forward to hearing how you're doing and seeing you back soon!!

Andy

Chaps, aside from Tom's misfortune, whiich put a total dampener on things for me, it was good to see so many out. A good pace with some instances of extremely high pace which will bring the fitness along. Looking forward to more of the same.

• Committee
Tom

hope you make a quick recovery. well done to young Lewis 72 miles door to door. i should have stayed in bed. Un jour horrible pour moi

Yes Tom, hope you are ok.

Lewis is on a bandwagon and it is coming to rip all our legs off. At Strathpuffer this weekend (24 hour MTb race) the winning quad team were all u15. Combined age 56. :shock:

Alan

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cheers to all out today. Lewis and I left the track at Kilbarchan so didn't get the chance to say cheerio to you all. @72 miles it was his longest road run to date; think he's eaten his own body weight since he got home.

Where are we going next week? Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

• 2023 Subscriptions

i am glad i was working on sunday morning it sounded hard,Martin, i wasdriving down the village when you and Lewis were passing weavers cottage,you looked knackerd mate,however Lewis had a bored get on with it dad look on his face!!

very unfit iain couttie

• 2023 Subscriptions
i am glad i was working on sunday morning it sounded hard,Martin, i wasdriving down the village when you and Lewis were passing weavers cottage,you looked knackerd mate,however Lewis had a bored get on with it dad look on his face!!

very unfit iain couttie

:grin::grin: Aw hey! At least I was in front of him...

Forgot to mention that @ 72 miles it was also my longest run for a heck of a long time. :oops: See you next week Iain?