last bunch ride 2011

Guest EPCC

I think we have 5 could do with another two ior three so far we have the following

Me

charlie

Daryl

Andrew

Hincapie

What about Mark Davie B Tom Iain Fergus Paul x2 mullhobit

Anybody else

Guys, I'm defo 50/50 for tomorrow. Still getting over Lurgy and tbh being a girlie about getting a soaking, also not certain I could physically do full coast run. Will decide in the morning. If I feel good I'll be there, if not I won't. Managed an hour on turbo yesterday evening resulting in 4 hour recovery sleep this afternoon when I got home from work - not ideal! We'll see.

M

OK ride today. Seemed to take off at a good pace but slowed to a potter along the coast. Does anyone think we should crank it up from perhaps skelmorlie to Largs? Not so far out that those who can't keep up have far to go on their own. It would give us not so gifted climbers a good workout. In saying that, I'm just glad to be alive after thhat near death tractor experience in Kilbirnie.

I agree with Hincapie re run pace could be a bit [*]more on the stretch along the coast but with the weather getting Round was an effort

Also that was a bit close going into kilbirnie however I am claming the Sprint

Happy New Year when it comes and I will see you all next year

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hope youse had a good wun today

I've retrieved my dummy which has been spat out many times in the past few days and now have a cunning plan to do a long steady grind on Monday and Wednesday mornings.

9.30am or so. Just about any route considered. 60-70 miles. Av 19mph (or less if I don't have wheels to hing :grin: )

Nove Colli is on the distant horizon ..................

Oh ya dancer !

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GET THOSE RESOLUTIONS MADE ON THE THEME OF NO PAIN NO GAIN