Reliability #4 - Sunday 27th February West Kilbride

KennyS

• Committee

Great fun until we had to turn back into the headwind and I hit the wall.

I avoided the final hills and headed for MacDonald's in Paisley where I can report that the veggie bun has the highest calorific value; 555 cals. I needed it.

Thanks to the guys for a tow home and fudge.

A

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great day out on the bike....... On my way over to the clubrooms I passed the 8.30 bunch, looked like a dozen or so in full colours, then another half dozen set off at 9am, then another dozen at 9.30, so all in all around 30 wheelers in bunches out in the glorious spring :lol: sunshine.......The headwind was a bit nasty at times, but at least the sun was shining :grin: ..... A big thanks to PauC's good lady for a crackin pot of scotch broth and Chung for the crusty rolls, all in all a great taste of things to come, hopefully Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Ian

Hard day on the bike two things learned today 1 think about the effort needed to close gaps as after another attempt at getting back on the bunch i realised i had knowt left to stay with them and 2 Eat as like Alan i was empty on the way back.

Anybody tested Charlie he was flying,think i will have to change my training strat.

See you all next week fast group or not alas my poor friend my legs