Team RR 12th Sep

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Jim, Ramsay,David

Would you guys be interested in entering the team RR on 12th Sep at Falkirk. Its open to teams of 4 riders and its the aggregate of the 4 which decides the result.

Also 1) would recommend the Rothesay weekend RR the Sunday after (and the hill climb and TT and 90 mile training run inbetween if your initials are JD !)

Also 2) I've emailed Dave Moss to see if he is still running the TLI champs on 28th Aug - if not then there is a 2,3,4, RR at Stirling.

Also 3) for vet JD - I've entered the vets national and will enter the IVY vets on 22nd Aug.

Also 4) I hope to be able to help out on 21st Aug at the crit champs and maybe ride the senior event - however dependent on arrangements for my Dads 70th celebration that day as it looks as though we might be hosting in which case not possible.

cheers

Also PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

Guest Jim Daly

Paul, Very good result last week.

Would you guys be interested in entering the team RR on 12th Sep at Falkirk.

YES.

Also 1) would recommend the Rothesay weekend RR.

I'll be there for the weekend and am particularly looking forward to the 90mile training run.

Also 2) I've emailed Dave Moss to see if he is still running the TLI champs on 28th Aug - if not then there is a 2,3,4, RR at Stirling.

I've Entered the Braes Race but hadn't realised there was a clash.

Also 3) for vet JD - I've entered the vets national and will enter the IVY vets on 22nd Aug.

I've Entered Both..

Also 4) I hope to be able to help out on 21st Aug at the crit champs and maybe ride the senior event -

The organiser has confirmed my Entry.

JD

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul,

Yes for 12th Sept, team RR. I had planned on the Cairngorm weekend again this year, but this sounds better.

1) Bute weekend is in the calander already. Not sure what the 90mile training ride is though?

2) I have the Braes races down in my calander. I think that this is the same as the Stirling 2,3 & 4 race!

3) Too young. For now!

4) I'm hoping to ride and will get my entry in soon. Might just do the 4th cat only.

Cheers,

R

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yes im up for the Team RR.

1)Jim told me about the Bute weekend so I was planning on that.

2)Planning on doing the Braes race.

3)N/A

4)Will also be doing the 4th cat race unless I find some form soon.

P.S My bike is covered on warrenty and they are replacing it with a Addcit RC frame. :grin:

David

• 2023 Subscriptions

Dear chaps

Excellent - I'll get an entry in for the team RR.

David - I am very happy to hear you are getting a new Addict (and very jealous) :grin: Just glad to hear you are motivated after a difficult season so far with crashes and frame breaks. A few intense interval sessions and you'll be back on your game.

All this excitement might even tempt McG out of racing retirement ! Sorry D, I know I'm always trying to persuade you.

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

• 2024 Subscriptions

Glad to see team JWCC are active. It all sounds good. Alas not for me this year - off to Croatia after 3 weeks holibags so nae chance of getting near to race fitness (even if motivated) Am toying with putting in a good winter though and seeing what happens next year.:roll:

Good luck Guys

DG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Chaps

Spoke to organiser of team RR on 12th Sep today.

I can enter us all on one form and will do so.

Suggest you take along a completed entry form on day as I know they need to have home address details etc in event of any accident.

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Guys

I havn't figured how to use the multiple pm yet and I wanted to do a quick roll call and maybe organise transport. The team race is on at Falkirk on Sunday at 11am. The organiser is expecting 5 of us and Greg you can pay on day ok. Its 60 miles of essentially flat circuit. Strip is Grangemouth Rugby Club. Still room for a 6th if anyone keen.

So

Ramsay, Greg, Jim and David - are you on?

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !